This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Metacom, the manufacturer of Videospace App. By using the App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Videospace App.
In order to ensure Videospace provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please contact us.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and Metacom.
2. Privacy. Videospace may collect and use information about your usage of the App, including certain types of information from and about your browser and device. Videospace may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Videospace App.
3. Limited License. Videospace grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Videospace App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You are not permitted in any way to attempt reverse engineer the App.
4. Age Restrictions. By using the Videospace App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the App may be terminated without warning if Metacom believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the App.
5. Objectionable Content. Policy Content may not be submitted to Videospace. Metacom will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty. Metacom disclaims all warranties about the Videospace App to the fullest extent permitted by law. Metacom does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, videos, graphics, links or other items contained in Videospace. Metacom makes no warranties respecting any harm, damage or dataloss that may be caused by the transmission of a Videospace App bug, virus, worm or other such computer program or computer malfunction.
7. Copyright. Title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the Videospace and any copies are owned by Metacom or its suppliers. All intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the Videospace is the property of their respectable owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. Third party content is used in Videospace under citation right (fair use) granted by the Finnish copyright law section §22. If you are a copyright holder and you wish to have your content removed from this site you may submit a DMCA pulldown claim from the page you want the content to be removed (hit contact button on the page and follow the instructions).
8. Maintenance and Support. Metacom does provide minimal maintenance or support for Videospace App in the support forum found on this page.
Contact person: Ville Lähde